The Regulations for the provision of services via the Mult.pl website, effective from March 1, 2021.
I. Preliminary information
Mult.pl - a website located in the domain of http://www.mult.pl.
Service Provider - an entity providing services through the Mult.pl website.
Services - services offered on the Mult.pl website at the time of ordering.
User or Client - an adult private person with full legal capacity, legal person or company ordering the service on the Mult.pl website.
§2. Legal basis
The Regulations define the terms and conditions for the provision of the Service by the Service Provider via the Mult.pl website. Services are provided on the basis of the Regulations and applicable provisions of Polish law. Each User declares that he has full legal capacity and at the same time undertakes to read and unconditionally accept the provisions of the Regulations before using the Mult.pl website. The Service Provider exercises due diligence to provide the Services. The description of the Services is only an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Polish Civil Code.
§3. Technical requirements
II. Services provided
§4. Scope of Services provided
Through the Mult.pl website, the User can get acquainted with the full range of services provided and place an order for the service of their choice via the contact form. The Mult.pl provides services for writing professional resumes, also known as CVs or Curriculum Vitae, and cover letters; designing advertisements such as tear-off advertisements with tear off notes with contact details and advertising posters and e-mail marketing services.
1. To use the selected Service, you must first read and accept the regulations for the provision of Services. An order for the Service can be placed via the contact form or otherwise if the website has additional contact details such as e-mail address, telephone number, communicator, etc.
2. The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse the Service if for some reason it is unable to perform the Service. If an advance payment has been made, the Client will receive a full refund of the advance payment to the bank account. With the exception of situations where the fault lies with the Client, then the refund of the advance payment will be reduced in proportion to the amount of work put in by the Service Provider to complete the order, or the amount of the advance payment will not be refunded, about which the Client will be informed.
3. Client is guaranteed to make any possible free corrections within 14 (fourteen) days from the moment of purchasing the Service.
4. Normally, the Services are provided within 48 hours, but this term does not refer to E-mail Marketing Services. In the event of inability to perform the service for reasons beyond the Service Provider's control, the service deadline may be extended, about which the Service Provider will inform the Client.
1. The Curriculum Vitae Writing Services are aimed at private individuals looking for a new job. To use the Service, the Client should choose a template from the ones available on the Mult.pl website, on which the CV (Curriculum Vitae) is to be written and provide all the necessary information to be included in the CV, such as contact details, candidate's photo, employment history, education, completed courses and training, skills, interests, etc. It is possible to translate the written document into English.
2. Before making a purchase, the Client is given the opportunity to preview the finished project online on a specially dedicated website, which is not indexed by web browsers. The project intended for online viewing is provided with a watermark securing the rights of the Service Provider. After reviewing the project, the Client reports any comments or accepts the project. Ready files are sent to the Client in ODT and PDF format.
3. The price for the Service is determined on the basis of the selected template for writing a CV, the candidate's professional experience and management positions.
1. Cover Letter Writing Services are aimed at private individuals looking for a new job. In order to use the Service, the Client should provide all the necessary information, such as the addressee of the letter and the job offer, as well as the candidate's personal data, professional experience, education, completed courses and training, skills, interests, etc. Cover letters are written only in Polish. Ready files are sent to the Client in ODT and PDF format.
2. The price for the Service is determined on the basis of a job offer with a description of a given position and the requirements for candidates and the candidate's professional experience.
1. Graphic Advertisement Creation Services consisting in designing tear-off advertisements with detachable contact details and advertising posters. To take advantage of the offer, the Client provides contact details and content that should be included in the advertisement and indicates a template from among those available on the Mult.pl website and presents his preferences as to the appearance of the graphic design. At the Client's request, the Service Provider will correct the text sent.
2. Before making a purchase, the Client is given the opportunity to preview the finished project online on a specially dedicated website, which is not indexed by web browsers. The project intended for online viewing will be provided with a watermark securing the rights of the Service Provider. After reviewing the project, the Client reports any comments or accepts the project.
3. The price for the Service is determined on the basis of the template provided by the Client, on the basis of which the Service Provider designs the advertisement and the degree of project advancement.
1. Mailing Sending Services, otherwise known as Mailing Campaigns or E-mail Marketing, consisting in the promotion of websites, products or services by sending a limited number of mailing to appropriately profiled groups of business recipients. Once a week, the Client receives a report on the activities carried out in PDF format to the e-mail address or via messenger, telephone, etc. to choose from.
2. The Mailing Sending Service can be extended by designing a graphic email template that opens correctly in most email systems.
3. The scope and price list of Mailing Sending Services is determined individually and is implemented after the Client has paid for the service (prepayment).
III. General provisions
§7. Prices and payment for Services
1. The prices of services provided through the Mult.pl website are given in Polish zlotys. Payments are made by bank transfers to the bank account indicated by the Service Provider. If there is a possibility of an alternative method of payment for the Service, the Service Provider will inform the Client about it in advance.
2. The Service Provider provides the following bank account number of mBank SA (Poland) for making payments for Services, with the proviso that no advance payments or prepayments for services be made without prior contact with the Service Provider and confirmation of the completion date:
27 1140 2004 0000 3302 4497 3230
§8. Personal data protection
The Service Provider undertakes to protect the personal data provided by the Client for the purposes of providing the Service. The Service Provider uses the personal data made available to him in the scope related to the implementation of the ordered Services. All contact details are stored by the Service Provider for 30 (thirty) days from the date the Service is completed. The Service Provider does not share the personal data entrusted to him with third parties or process them for marketing purposes.
§9. Complaints and withdrawal from the contract
1. The Client has the right to submit a complaint about the service provided within 14 (fourteen) days from the moment the Service is provided, by means of a notification sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The Service Provider undertakes to rectify any errors caused by his fault.
2. The Client has the right to withdraw from the contract for the performance of the Service within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date of the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement by e-mail on withdrawal from the contract, before the deadline for the Service. Withdrawal from the contract is not entitled if the Service Provider has performed the Service before submitting the statement by the Client.
§10. Prohibition of providing illegal content
It is forbidden for the Client to provide illegal content and to use the Services available on the Mult.pl website in a manner that is against the law, decency, infringes the personal rights of third parties or the legitimate interests of the Service Provider. The Service Provider, at the time of discovering such practices on the part of the Client, may refuse to provide the Service without giving a reason.
§11. Intellectual property
The Client acquires a license to use the files provided to him in the performance of the contract. The Client is entitled only to use the received documents for his own needs. Resale, commercial use or sharing of documents (or patterns created on their basis) on the Internet requires the consent of the Service Provider.
The Service Provider is not responsible, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in particular for:
a) any damage resulting from the cessation of Services,
b) damage caused to third parties, resulting from the use of Services by Users in a manner inconsistent with the regulations or the law,
c) damages resulting from providing false or incomplete information by the Cleint,
d) damage resulting from non-compliance by Users with the terms of the regulations,
e) blocking by administrators of mail servers sending messages to the e-mail address indicated by the User and for removing and blocking e-mails by software installed on the computer used by the User.
IV. Final provisions
§13. Content of the contract
The Regulations together with the order placed by the Client and the confirmation of acceptance of the order for execution by the Service Provider constitute the content of the contract between the Service Provider and the Client placing the order.
The Service Provider may conduct promotional campaigns under the conditions specified in the regulations of a given promotion. In this case, the terms and conditions of a given promotion shall apply with priority over the provisions of the Regulations. The terms of the provision of the Services under the various promotions cannot be combined with each other.
In order to contact the Service Provider, the User should send a message to the e-mail address: email@example.com or via the contact form or contact the telephone number provided on the website.
§16. Governing law
1. The provisions of Polish law shall apply to all legal relationships related to the Regulations, unless otherwise provided for in the binding regulations concerning the conflict of law.
2. In the event that selected provisions of the Regulations are deemed invalid by the competent court or public authority competent in the case, the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
§17. Amendment of the regulations
The Regulations may be amended by the Service Provider with the proviso that the updated Regulations will be made available on the Mult.pl website.
§18. Availability of the regulations
The Regulations are available for viewing in electronic form on the website http://www.mult.pl. The regulations are available in a format that allows them to be downloaded to the hard disk, read and printed. Download.