Professional CV increases the chances of an employee
The changing labor market, the development of new technologies, changing world trends and social moods all force companies to change, and employees to seek new employment more and more often. Strong competition on the labor market forces employees to acquire new competences and experiences. Therefore, a very important issue is correctly written application documents that allow you to distinguish a candidate from hundreds of others.
Research conducted in the United States by one of the employment agencies shows that the recruiter spends about 5-7 seconds per CV. Admittedly, recruiter is trained to do so, but it is still not enough time to read the information about the candidate. On average, there are about 250 CVs per advertisement, although there are also situations when there are many more CVs. It is similar also in Poland. Sometimes, the invitation to an interview is determined not only by the competences of the candidate himself, but also other issues, such as an unconventional and transparent CV, drawing the attention of the recruiter. So why not help fate?
Information needed to write a CV
Before you commission a resume writing service, think about what your CV should look like and what should be included in it, and prepare the appropriate information. Start by choosing a CV template from the gallery. Remember that in the presented templates, with few exceptions, you can change the color or choose the font.
Take care of the right business photo, remembering that it builds your image in the eyes of the employer. Try to be neatly dressed on it, not to slouch and look directly at the lens. Prepare the contact details that are to be included in the document (name and surname, address with street and house number, telephone number and email address - preferably with the name and surname in it).
In the next step, prepare information about completed schools and courses. If you are at the beginning of your professional career and you do not have a lot of experience, you can expand this issue further, e.g. by providing the profile of the class you attended, olympiads in which you participated or the title of your master's thesis. If you are a specialist, focus on completed universities and vocational courses. In the next step, prepare the entire employment history in reverse chronological order, giving the names of the positions held, the scope of duties and possible achievements and promotions. Finally, if your future employer requires a separate GDPR clause to be included in the CV, usually along with the name of the employer, attach it to the documents.
I will write a professional curriculum vitae
I have extensive experience in writing professional CVs (curriculum vitae). CVs are written in Polish, on request I also translate it into English. I write documents on the basis of the information sent to me or a professional interview with you (e-mail, telephone, communicator - optional). I work in LibreOffice so that you can easily edit your CV yourself, if necessary. I send the finished documents in the ODT format (for later independent editing) and PDF (ready for printing and sending to the employer). Before buying, I allow you to preview the finished document online so that you can see what your CV will look like and submit any comments. I guarantee that any corrections will be made after the purchase. In my documents, I use clauses on the processing of personal data in accordance with the GDPR. The implementation time is up to 48 hours from the moment of providing all the necessary information to be included in the CV. For more information, please contact me.
The price of preparing a professional CV
The price for writing a professional CV is determined individually and depends primarily on the selected template on the basis of which it is to be written. In addition, the price is influenced by the candidate's professional experience and individual preferences of the Purchaser. The final price for writing a professional CV will be between 100% and 120% of the minimum price for the selected template, i.e. when ordering a CV based on a template with a minimum price of 100 PLN, the customer will not pay more than 120 PLN.
Additional surcharges and discounts
The minimum prices visible next to each of the CV templates apply to people with no experience who take their first steps on the labor market in order to increase their chances of finding a suitable job at a low cost. Depending on professional experience, additional increases in prices are as follows:
- People with work experience up to 2 years: there is a starting price for each template.
- People with work experience from 2 to 5 years: + 5% extra charge on the template price.
- People with work experience from 5 to 10 years: + 10% extra charge on the template price.
- People with work experience over 10 years: + 15% extra charge on the template price.
- Senior management and directors: + 5% extra charge on the template price.
In exceptional situations, an additional fee may be added for the service, when the person commissioning the CV sends too little information about the course of his professional career or completed courses and education, and which must then be supplemented with information obtained from the Internet. This activity can be time-consuming and does not always bring the desired result. In such cases, the additional fee will be charged individually and amount to 5% to 10% of the template price.
However, in a situation where the person ordering the service provides all the necessary information that should be included in the CV, he will receive an individually granted discount of 5% to 10% of the template price.
The amount of the required advance payment
In order to provide the service, an advance payment is required, depending on the selected type of template. Below is the amount of the required advance payment for each template:
- Standard templates: price from 100 PLN, advance payment of 20 PLN required.
- Commercial templates: price from 130 PLN, advance payment of 30 PLN required.
- Original templates: price from 130 PLN, advance payment of 30 PLN required.
- Metropolitan templates: price from 160 PLN, advance payment of 40 PLN required.
- Gradient templates: price from 160 PLN, advance payment of 40 PLN required.
- Freelance templates: price from 160 PLN, advance payment of 40 PLN required.
- Patterned templates: price from 180 PLN, advance payment of 40 PLN required.
The required advance payment is non-returnable when the Client resigns from the service after its implementation has started. The advance payment is deducted from the total amount to be paid at the time of payment. For more information, please contact me.
About the service:
- I write a professional CV that increases the candidate's chances on the job market.
- I offer a large selection of self-designed graphic templates.
- All projects have an individualized graphic design.
- The application documents are written in concise and clear language.
- I help to edit the text in accordance with the applicable standards.
- I allow you to preview the finished document online before making the payment.
- I send the finished documents in ODT (for editing) and PDF (for sending) formats.
- I guarantee that any corrections will be made after the payment is made.
- The turnaround time is up to 48 hours from the receipt of all information.